A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Excellent Condition - Most First Day Covers are still in original Envelope they were mailed in.
- Montana Statehood Centennial FDC - 1/15/89
- North Dakota Statehood Centennial FDC - 2/21/89
- Washington Statehood Centennial FDC - 2/22/89
- North Carolina Bicentennial FDC - 8/22/89
- South Dakota Statehood Centennial FDC - 5/3/89
- Steamboats FDC - 3/3/89
- Steamboats FDC (2 Stamps) - 3/3/89 (x2)
- A. Philip Randolph FDC - 2/3/89
- Ernest Hemingway FDC - 7/17/89
- World Stamp Expo FDC - 3/16/89
- Bicentennial Executive Branch FDC - 4/16/89
- Game of Baseball FDC - 6/10/89
- French Revolution Bicentennial FDC - 7/14/89
- US Senate BiCentennial FDC - 4/6/89
- US House of Representatives Bicentennial FDC - 4/4/89
- Arturo Toscanini FDC - 3/25/89
- 20th Universal Postal Congress Classic Mail Transportation(Steamboat/Stagecoach) FDC - 11/19/89
- 20th Universal Postal Congress Classic Mail Transportation(Biplane/Automobile) FDC - 11/19/89
- Bill of Rights FDC - 9/25/89
- Sitting Bull - Famous Sioux Tribal Leader FDC - 9/14/89
- Prehistoric Animals(Pteranodon/Tyrannosaurus) FDC - 10/1/89
- Prehistoric Animals(Stegosaurus/Brontosaurus) FDC - 10/1/89
- Letter Carriers - We Deliver! FDC - 8/30/89
- Puas America Pre-Columbian Artifacts - Mimbres Indian Carved Figure FDC - 10/12/89
- Madonna and Child Christmas FDC - 10/19/89
- Seasons Greetings Christmas FDC - 10/19/89
Please Note: Owners name has been electronically redacted. Envelopes have not been altered.
See entire General Terms and Conditions for requirements and instructions. Winning buyers will select method of payment. We accept cash, wire transfer, bank check, money order, credit cards or Paypal. All Buyers must have credit card authorization prior to bidding. Authorized credit card funds can be applied towards purchase(s) or released at close of auction. Buyer's Premium is 15% of winning bid PLUS 3% for use of credit card processing fee. Pick up and removal by appointment. Call Office at 315 986 9600. Shipping is at buyer's expense. Buyers requesting shipping will receive quote at close of auction. Quote is based on dimensions, weight and insurance cost of package(s). We package to minimize your costs. Tax exempt or reseller? Call the Office at 315 986 9600 for instructions to submit Certificates prior to bidding. All items sold AS-IS, WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. When in doubt about condition, completeness, suitability or intended use, please bid accordingly. Rowe Realty Auctions and/or Software Vendor shall NOT be responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for ANY REASON. Registered bidders will receive updates as deemed necessary by Rowe Realty Auctions. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual items and/or auction event. auctioneer may also make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal dates and/or times as they deem necessary to protect or preserve auction assets.
Pick up and removal by appointment. Call the Office at 315 986 9600. Shipping is at buyer's expense. Buyers can request shipping quote at close of auction. Quote is based on dimensions, weight and insurance cost of package(s). We package to minimize your costs use reputable shippers to protect shipment.
Own a piece of history! Estate liquidation offering includes First Day Covers and First Day Issue envelopes and postcards, some dating back into 1909! 100+ Years of history and an excellent addition to any collection! From a started First Day Cover Album to an Empty Presidents First Day Cover Album and the Covers to fill it. We have the collection for you! Auction includes Bicentennial Gold Medallion First Day Covers, Baseball Centennial First Day Cover(1939), Battle of White Plains 2 Cent Stamp post marked 1926, Girl Scout Founder 3 Cent Stamp dated 1949, Boy Scouts of America 4 Cent Stamp First Day Covers(5 Styles), Statehood Centennials, Steamboats, Prehistoric Animals, Love, Christmas, Olympic Games, American Indian Headdresses, Classic Films, Creatures of the Sea, Commemorating WWII, Space Exploration, Comedians, Basketball Centennial, Fishing Flies, US Savings Bonds, Hummingbirds, Wild Animals, First Voyage of Christopher Columbus, Minerals, Rhythm & Blues, Rock N Roll, Broadway Musicals, Garden Flowers, National Postal Museum, Country & Western, Space Fantasy, Circus, Sports Horses, Project Mercury, Winter Garden Flowers, Smithsonian, Recreational Sports, Jazz Musicians, Great Lakes Lighthouses, Antique Automobiles, POW/MIA, Silent Screen Stars, Blues & Jazz Singers, Soccer Championships, Wonders of the Sea, Old Glory, Chinese American New Year, Popular Singers & Many More! Even big names such as Elvis Presley & Madonna! Now at a price you won’t lose sleep over! Bid Now!