Selling Real Estate?
Here's what I'll do for you...
- Act as a “Seller's Agent” exposing you to the best buys in the marketplace.
NYS Law says:
“A seller’s agent is an agent who is engaged by a seller to represent the seller’s interest. The seller’s agent does this by securing a buyer for the seller’s home at a price and on terms acceptable to the seller. A seller’s agent has, without limitation, the following fiduciary duties to the seller: reasonable care, undivided loyalty, confidentiality, full disclosure, obedience and duty to account. A seller’s agent does not represent the interests of the buyer. The obligations of a seller’s agent are also subject to any specific provisions set forth in an agreement between the agent and the seller. In dealings with the buyer, a seller’s agent should (a) exercise reasonable care in performance of the agent’s duties; (b) deal honestly, fairly and in good faith; and (c) disclose all facts known to the agent materially affecting the value or desirability of property, except as otherwise provided by law.”
- Evaluate your property and consult with you to decide the best way to get you the MOST money, in the SHORTEST amount of time, with the LEAST amount of inconvenience.
- Promote the sale of your property through a customized marketing plan, tailored to reach the most relevant and qualified buyers through online, social media mobile, print and traditional marketing.
- Qualify buyers before the showing.
- Present all purchase agreements to you and estimate your net proceeds.
- Guide all the inspections, appraisals and contingencies.
- Keep you informed on the progress of your sale through closing.
- Respond rapidly to your calls, mail or messages.