Buying Real Estate?
Here's what I'll do for you...
- Act as a “Buyer's Agent” exposing you to the best buys in the marketplace.
NYS Law says:
“A buyer's agent is an agent who is engaged by a buyer to represent the buyer's interests. The buyer's agent does this by negotiating the purchase of a home at a price and on terms acceptable to the buyer. A buyer’s agent has, without limitation, the following fiduciary duties to the buyer: reasonable care; undivided loyalty, confidentiality, full disclosure, obedience and duty to account. A buyer's agent does not represent the interest of the seller. The obligations of a buyer's agent are also subject to any specific provisions set forth in an agreement between the agent and the buyer. In dealings with the seller, a buyer's agent should (a) exercise reasonable skill and care in performance of the agent's duties; (b) deal honestly, fairly and in good faith; and (c) disclose all facts known to the agent materially affecting the buyer's ability and/or willingness to perform a contract to acquire seller's property that are not inconsistent with the agent's fiduciary duties to the buyer.”
- Show you how to purchase property on the best terms possible.
- Explain financing alternatives and direct you to wide sources of financing.
- Lender qualify you; to be absolutely certain you can afford your home and that beneficial financing is available.
- Make you aware of any government or lender grants, programs or agencies available to assist.
- Get you accurate information on any property available.
- Show you other broker's listings without prejudice.
- Explain and write your offer to purchase and act as a negotiator between you and the seller.
- Give you an estimate of closing costs before you make a commitment.
- Keep you up to date with the progress of your transaction through closing.
- Always respond to your calls, mail or messages